This video helps you select the correct style Harmsco liquid filtration cartridge for your specific application.
Before you can determine what type of filter you will need, you need to identify what type of contaminates you are removing:
- Is it a tiny particulate or a large solid?
- Is it hard, fibrous, gelatinous?
- Is it a liquid such as a solvent, oil, or ink?
The three main filter types are:
- Depth Filters work best on liquid contaminates such as gels, solvents, ink and oils.
- Bag Filters designed to work best with large contaminates.
- Pleated Filters are most efficient for filtering particulates.
Read More →
Remember: a low-cost filter that needs frequent replacement costs more to use than a higher-cost filter that rarely needs to be changed.